Friday, April 9, 2010

Exciting stuff.

While cleaning out the garage the other week I ran across a binder that my dad passed on to me after he died in 2002.  The binder included ALL the genealogy work that he had done before he passed away.  I also, found a container full of historic family photos.

Here is William Edward Vail and his family.  
Rock Valley, Iowa's 1920 census records show that Edward and his son Lemi were barbers.  
His son Harry was a "laborer".
Edward, as he was known, died in 1940.  
Click image to see enlarged version.

So basically I caught fire for seeing how much further I can take the Vail name back.

This blog will be a history of what I find so check back often and see what gems I can share with you all.

1 comment:

  1. So exciting! Are you still involved in genealogy research?

    ReplyDelete